The uniform is as follows:
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey / black trousers, shorts or skirt
- Navy blue school jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt with school crest. Uniform with the school crest can be sourced from the below outlets.
- Practical shoes which fit well and do not have large heels.
- A suitable waterproof coat – we like to get outside as much as possible
- Black or navy shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Jogging bottoms for cold weather
- Spare socks
- Long hair needs to be tied back for PE
- Swimming costume / trunks and towel for years 3,4,5 and 6. Parents will be notified in advance when swimming lessons are available for these groups. A voluntary contribution towards transport costs will be requested.
Uniform with the school crest can be sourced from the below outlets:
- School Threads – https://schoolthreads.org/
Art / craft:
- Jewellery should not be worn apart from wrist watches, which must be removed for PE.
Please label all clothing clearly
Staff cannot take any responsibility for valuables brought or sent into school.